FLS Provides 4506-C income verification, flood certs, and UCDP integration.
At Frisco Lender Services, our primary goal is to help our lenders get their customers to the closing table with the most accurate and timely information available. We’re dedicated to becoming a partner you can count on for services that increase efficiency, reduce your risk, and streamline the overall loan process.
4506-C Income Verification
With today’s strict requirements and competitive market, it’s critical that lenders have a convenient and cost-effective means of verifying an applicant’s employment and income. Frisco Lender Services provides income verification using the IRS form 4506-C, which is fast, accurate and web-based.
- Fast turnaround – receive personal or business tax transcripts often within 48 hours
- Lower risk – discover potential fraud, thus reducing risk and mitigating fraud-related loss and repurchase demands
- Pre-funding basis – Income verification available during pre-funding when the information is most valuable
- Increased efficiency – expedited underwriting and decreased loan processing time
- Income/Employment history – verification of up to four past tax years
- Automatic notifications – email confirmations sent when documents are received and results are posted
- 1040 Return Transcripts – includes most of the line items of a tax return as filed with the IRS. A tax return transcript does not reflect changes made to the account after the return is processed. Return transcripts are available for the current year and returns processed during the prior three processing years.
- 1040 Account Transcripts – contains information on the financial status of the account, such as payments made on the account, penalty assessments, and adjustments made by you or the IRS after the return was filed. Return information is limited to items such as tax liability and estimated tax payments.
- 1040 Record of Account – provides the most detailed information as it is a combination of the Return Transcript and the Account Transcript. Available for current year and three prior tax years.
- W-2 Information – Contains employer-reported financial data
- 1099 – Relays payments made to an individual or company for services provided
Contact us today to learn more about how our 4506-C income verification service can reduce your risk and streamline the loan process.
You can trust the professionals at Frisco Lender Services to provide Flood Determination services that are guaranteed to meet all federal regulations, with the added convenience of web-based ordering.
- Meet federal regulations – you’ll receive the information necessary to determine if a property is located in a flood zone. Federal regulations require that every flood determination is based on the current FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM). FLS provides this determination based on a comprehensive collection of digital maps, parcel boundaries, and previously determined flood zone properties. We guarantee that our flood zone determinations meet all federal regulation requirements.
- Working for you – our team is dedicated to providing the most accurate flood zone information in a timely manner at an affordable price
- Web-based ordering – our online ordering system is secure and user-friendly
- Streamlined loan process – accurate flood determination helps you avoid discrepancies that can delay loan closings
FLS provides accurate, comprehensive flood determinations that comply with all FEMA and Federal Insurance Administration regulations.
Contact us today for more information.
Eliminate the time consuming manual process of uploading your appraisals into the UCDP portal and allow FLS to be your lender agent. FLS is able to run the appraisals through our direct integration with the UCDP. By FLS managing this process, it allows our clients to focus on the core of their business while creating efficiencies in the process.
Contact us today for additional information.